[od-discuss] Fwd: Conformance - Open Government License - Surrey 1.0

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Thu Apr 9 21:48:07 UTC 2015

On 03/07/2015 03:10 PM, Herb Lainchbury wrote:
> Mike said:
> "I propose in the comments on OGL Canada we add...
>
> Note several Canadian provinces and municipalities have developed
> non-reusable licenses, each with differences from the federal OGL
> Canada. Some of these are open, as noted on a [dedicated
> page](/licenses/ogl-canada-subnational)."
>
> I agree.  +1

I went ahead and implemented this as Surrey 2.0 has been approved. Over
my dead vote. ;-)

Next to the Surrey 2.0 entry I linked to the archived email stating that
approval was obtained.

If anyone wants to do some web maintenance work, I think it'd be great
to find corresponding to approval of each of the licenses on
http://opendefinition.org/licenses/ and link them.