[od-discuss] Open Definition 2.1 final draft

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Fri Aug 14 20:04:15 UTC 2015

As discussed on call yesterday, I synthesized a non-redundant version of
these suggestions

https://github.com/okfn/opendefinition/compare/4c1a9b6...b27fe06

I specifically left out "successful" before waiver. It is implicit, and
if it needs to be explicit, should qualify license application as well.

Mike