[od-discuss] Open Definition category created on Discuss.

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Aug 9 09:38:44 UTC 2015

On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 3:53 AM, Stephen Gates <stephen.gates at me.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I’ve created a category for the Open Definition on the Open Knowledge
> Discussion Forum,  https://discuss.okfn.org/c/OpenDefinition
>
> I find the email discussion forum difficult to follow and I hope you
> consider moving the conversation over like many other Open Knowledge
> working groups have.

+1 I have recently started using Discuss and find its structuring useful.

I note that this Discuss instance also covers many other OK areas and these
are not necessarily directly related to OD. That's not a bad thing as it
cross-fertilizes, but it's easy to drift into other areas.

> I will send some people invitations to the forum but don’t let that slow
> you down. You can sign up yourself and after having a look around and
> reading some posts your user privileges automatically increase.
>
> You may like to start by introducing yourself on the New Members topic
> https://discuss.okfn.org/t/new-member-introductions/73

Again, this is New Members across OK, right?

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics