[od-discuss] Open Definition Telecon 15:00 UTC Thursday 2015-02-12

Aaron Wolf wolftune at riseup.net
Thu Feb 12 16:29:16 UTC 2015

Apologies for missing the call today.

I noted one detail I wanted to clarify about in OD 2.1:

"The license may require that modified versions of a licensed work carry
a different name or version number from the original work or otherwise
indicate what changes have been made."

Do we really want "what" in "what changes have been made" and not "that"?

Or should we say both? I think the requirement THAT changes have been
made is more essential, and I worry that WHAT could be onerous but I'm
not sure…

Aaron