[od-discuss] OGL Surrey 1.0 - decision time

Andrew Katz Andrew.Katz at moorcrofts.com
Fri Jan 9 11:25:08 UTC 2015

-1 also for the same reasons.

Sometimes it’s possible to avoid this problem by allowing relicensing under a fully conformant licence. This is often a bit daft, as you might as well release under the alternate licence anyway, but there are sometimes reasons (good and bad) such as (1) fulfilling internal requirements of a specific body or organisation; (2) ego stroking; and (3) allowing relicensing under a less clear, but more commonly understood, licence.

-          Andrew