[od-discuss] [okfn-discuss] Open Definition 2.1 final draft

Aaron Wolf wolftune at riseup.net
Mon Jul 27 17:20:35 UTC 2015

Honestly, I would like the people focusing on data to work a little
harder to understand the big picture and not just be data-centric.

We need them to answer whether "as a whole" is inadequate and otherwise
to figure out how to express their concern in a way that is more
generalized.

Perhaps "as a whole, including any bulk data" … but I don't really know.

-Aaron

Aaron Wolf
co-founder, Snowdrift.coop
music teacher, wolftune.com