[od-discuss] Misalignment between Open Definition and Open Data Handbook

Aaron Wolf wolftune at riseup.net
Fri May 15 16:43:00 UTC 2015

I agree with Herb's implication. the Definition should address any
concerns (i.e. provide clarity about what machine readable means), but
the handbook should adapt to fit the Definition… except that because the
handbook is data-specific, it can add or qualify things to be
data-specific in ways that the Definition must take care about.

Aaron Wolf
co-founder, Snowdrift.coop
music teacher, wolftune.com