[od-discuss] OD Summay

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Sep 14 14:55:13 UTC 2015

I think this actually matters quite a bit.

Most people out there think of "open content" or "open data" - they don't
abstract to a generic term like open knowledge. Whilst we want to keep
knowledge central, at least on the front page and in page titles (valuable
for e.g. SEO) this is really useful. We want people when googling "open
data" to find this site pretty quickly as it provides the authoritative
definition of what open data is.

Rufus

--

how openness can change the world**http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> |