[od-discuss] OD Summay

Herb Lainchbury herb at dynamic-solutions.com
Tue Sep 15 19:32:52 UTC 2015

As per the suggestion by Rufus, I have created a Google Document here
listing all of the alternatives I know of and and providing space for new
suggestions:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FvndH4saPLzz85mQu74LWyTofHM1g1BDNppUFn6xULU/edit?usp=sharing

Hopefully this will help.  Please join us in crafting a new summary
statement.  :)