[od1d-dec-13] Open Data course discussion list

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Mon Dec 9 14:35:00 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Thanks for attending the Introduction to Open Data on Friday. I hope
you found it both enjoyable and helpful.

As I promised, I've set up this list for continuing discussion between
people on the list. It would be great to hear more about some of the
examples and stories that people mentioned during the day. You can
e-mail the list at <od1d-dec-13 at lists.okfn.org>. If you'd like to
leave the list at any time, just let me know, or unsubscribe yourself
at <https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/od1d-dec-13>.

One thing I've realised is that I didn't organise any certificates, as
I intended to. If you'd like a certificate, I'm happy to post you one
if you let me know a postal address!

Regards,

Mark

--
Business development and user engagement manager
The Open Knowledge Foundation