[od1d-dec-13] Open Data course discussion list

Miles Litvinoff mlitvinoff at pwypuk.org
Mon Dec 9 16:01:39 UTC 2013

Thanks Mark, and greetings all.

Would it be possible to share individual email addresses too? I think all
agreed to that. I'm happy to share mine. Several people talked about
contactnig each other one-to-one.

I'd be fine with an e-certificate by email if that's possible.

Best to all

Miles

Miles Litvinoff
Coordinator | Publish What You Pay UK
mlitvinoff at pwypuk.org
www.publishwhatyoupay.org
t: +44 (0)1442 825060
m: +44 (0)7984 720103
skype: miles_litvinoff

Publish What You Pay
c/o Open Society Foundation
7th Floor, Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London SW1P 4QP, UK

Publish What You Pay is a global civil society network of over 750
organisations across more than 50 countries united in their call for oil,
gas and mining revenues to form the basis for development and improve the
lives of women, youth and men in resource-rich countries. UK coalition
members: ABColombia   Action Aid  Amnesty International UK  Burma Campaign
CAFOD  Campaign Against Arms Trade  CARE International UK  Christian Aid
Ecumenical Council for Corporate Responsibility  Engineers Against Poverty
Global Poverty Project  Global Witness  ONE  Open Knowledge Foundation  Open
Society Foundations  Oxfam Great Britain  Revenue Watch Institute  Save the
Children UK  Scottish Catholic International Aid Fund  Tearfund
Transparency International UK  United Nations Association of the UK  World
Vision International