[odc-discuss] Fwd: ODbL in German

John Hendrik Weitzmann jhweitzmann at mx.uni-saarland.de
Tue Jul 7 06:47:10 UTC 2009

the translation on the OSM Wiki looks good, no wonder that someone
already did a german translation - with half the events in the calendar
being regular meetings all over DE :)

BTW: When/how is the ODbL going to be applied to the OSM data?

greetings,
John

--

Viele Grüße,

John Hendrik Weitzmann
CC-DE Legal Project Lead

Europäische EDV-Akademie | Institut für Rechtsinformatik
des Rechts (EEAR)        | Universität des Saarlandes
Torstraße 43a            | Geb. A54
D-66663 Merzig           | D-66123 Saarbrücken