[odc-discuss] Open Database Licence

Jonathan Rochkind rochkind at jhu.edu
Tue Mar 3 15:52:19 UTC 2009

Yeah, I saw people discussing those licenses, but was confused about
what they are.

I'm still confused!  That would be another good question for the FAQ,
what's the difference between between the PDDL, the ODbL, and the
Facutal Information License -- what would lead someone to choose one
over the other?

Jonathan