[odc-discuss] Updates this week

Matt Amos zerebubuth at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 13:34:48 UTC 2009

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Jordan S Hatcher
<jordan at opencontentlawyer.com> wrote:
> Thank you again for all the detailed comments and questions.  Between
> last week and this, Rufus and I've both dedicated a lot of time to
> this project.  I've been hard at work placing those comments into the
> latest iteration of the draft ODbL, and am getting close.

thanks for all your hard work. the ODbL will provide much-needed
variety and choice to the open data community.

> As you can
> appreciate, these take time and we have limited resources (though just
> a quick note/plug that you can help contribute to the project to
> change that equation).

please tell me more. i am not a lawyer, so cannot contribute a legal
opinion. i had a quick look through http://okfn.org/participate/ but i
couldn't find anything ODbL-related. are there other ways in which we
can help the ODbL?

thanks,

matt