[odc-discuss] Fwd: [cc-community] Public Domain Mark - Invitation to Comment

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Aug 16 00:44:27 UTC 2010

Jonathan Gray wrote:
> Just in case anyone hasn't seen, this is now out the door! Spoke to
> various folks about the need for this kind of tool, e.g. in relation
> to Europeana...
>
> Open for comments until 18th August.

Original announcement http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/22940
but its comment form has the evil disabled-users-are-not-humans Google
reCaptcha widget on it.

The mock-up is at http://labs.creativecommons.org/demos/pd/pd4.html

I think I remember that cc-* lists reject emails from non-members,
so you might prefer to comment via the main GMANE thread at
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.org.creativecommons.general/4977
- which also has an eyetest, sadly. :-/

--
MJ Ray (slef) Webmaster and developer for hire at | software