[odc-discuss] Advice on Open Licensing

James Fairfax james at human-scale.net
Tue Jul 12 15:25:16 UTC 2011

Thanks Mike.
We are publishing more data than on the page viewed. We also have a set of
scorecards. Here is the World Bank example -
http://ihpresults.net/scorecard/partner/World%20Bank/. The overall results
column has show disaggregated tables (country level results and ratings)
when you hover over the text.

I am not sure why we used that CC licence - mainly because we were trying to
protect the design of the online scorecards I think. And possibly because we
were not sure we should be making the data (self-reported) available to use
by anyone.

Does this help?
James

--