[ogdcamp] Who wants to run an OGDCamp satellite event around 17-26th October in Warsaw?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Aug 23 15:40:42 UTC 2011

Thanks for your input everyone!

I've now added a page on the main Open Government Data Camp 2011 site
to keep track of satellite events:

http://ogdcamp.org/satellite/

This will be updated as soon as specific dates emerge. For now I
suggest that anyone interested in organising a satellite event sends
an email to info at ogdcamp.org, and we can keep this page up to date
with details for all events.

All the best,

Jonathan