[ogdcamp] Who wants to run an OGDCamp satellite event around 17-26th October in Warsaw?

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 13:02:40 UTC 2011

Martin,

As you perhaps saw in Paul Suijkerbuijk's e-mail earlier, it's his intention
to do a session for gov people. I myself am looking at doing a session on
how OGD is useful to gov bodies themselves, and that will certainly focus on
local authorities more than national I think. As in cities/municipalities
the connection between gov, data, living environment and citizens is much
directer most of the time.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts