[ogdcamp] EU travel bursary for Open Government Data Camp 2011

Chris Taggart countculture at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:34:24 UTC 2011

Jonathan
Not sure of the plans for OGD (I've cleared my diary around that time), but
should I apply for this, or with there be any other funding for people
presenting/getting involved?
Chris

On 24 August 2011 18:50, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:

> The European Commission has very kindly offered to support travel and
> accommodation for 30 EU participants to come to Open Government Data
> Camp 2011 in Warsaw on 20-21st October. Full details are available
> here:
>

> http://blog.okfn.org/2011/08/24/eu-travel-bursary-for-open-government-data-camp-2011/
> http://ogdcamp.org/bursaries/eu/
>
> We'd be very grateful if you could pass this on to relevant friends
> and colleagues.
>
> All the best,
>
> Jonathan
>
> --
> Jonathan Gray
>
> Community Coordinator
> The Open Knowledge Foundation
> http://blog.okfn.org
>
> http://twitter.com/jwyg
> http://identi.ca/jwyg

OpenCorporates :: The Open Database of the Corporate World
http://opencorporates.com
OpenlyLocal :: Making Local Government More Transparent
http://openlylocal.com
Blog: http://countculture.wordpress.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CountCulture