[ogdcamp] Welcome to Katalin Gallyas, City of Amsterdam!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jul 7 12:00:27 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I'm very pleased to welcome Katalin Gallyas from the City of Amsterdam
to the 'ogdcamp' organisers list. The City of Amsterdam are now a
partner for the Open Government Data Camp 2011! She is going to be
checking to see if the city will help to cover travel expenses for her
and her colleagues to participate.

Katalin: we're really keen to have a special session on "Open Data
Cities" - and perhaps even a separate satellite event or hands on
workshop (e.g. "how to open up city data")! Would you be willing to
help to coordinate this? I've already contacted Berlin and London.
I'll ping the Paris open data team now!

All the best,

Jonathan

--