[ogdcamp] Welcome to Katalin Gallyas, City of Amsterdam!

Katalin Gallyas Gallyas at EZ.Amsterdam.nl
Thu Jul 7 14:19:47 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Happy to coordinate this.

I can get Barcelona, Helsinki and Budapest easily on board, I think .

When is the first organizers' skype call scheduled?

And yes, I have a quite interesting story from Amsterdam about do's and dont's in public sector about tricks how to get data released and how to find the political Open Data Evangelist in the public sector.
It would be nice to invite Peter Corbett too, from iStrategy (Washingtpn DC ) he was the initiator of data.gov. You might know him very well. We can discuss this option.
Talk to you soon!

Best regards,

Katalin Gallyas
Policy Advisor

City of Amsterdam
Economische Zaken Amsterdam
Weesperstraat 89, Metropool gebouw, 4e etage
Postbus 2133, 1000 CC Amsterdam
Cell phone +31 6 8320 9166
E-mail Gallyas at EZ.Amsterdam.nl
Internet www.ez.amsterdam.nl
Site about Open Cities  www.opencities.net

Interesse in de digitale nieuwsbrief van Economische Zaken Amsterdam? Meld u hier aan