[ogdcamp] Welcome to Katalin Gallyas, City of Amsterdam!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jul 7 14:58:19 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Katalin Gallyas <Gallyas at ez.amsterdam.nl> wrote:
> I can get Barcelona, Helsinki and Budapest easily on board, I think .

Fantastic - can you let us know contact details for the people you've
been in touch with, so we make sure we don't both contact them! Also
would be useful if you could cc info at ogdcamp.org into all email
related to the camp.

> When is the first organizers' skype call scheduled?

Next Monday.

Lucy: did we say 1200 BST / 1300 CEST?

> And yes, I have a quite interesting story from Amsterdam about do's and dont's in public sector about tricks how to get data released and how to find the political Open Data Evangelist in the public sector.

Brilliant!

> It would be nice to invite Peter Corbett too, from iStrategy (Washingtpn DC ) he was the initiator of data.gov. You might know him very well. We can discuss this option.

Great idea. Are you in touch with him?

All the best,

Jonathan

--