[ogdcamp] Welcome to Katalin Gallyas, City of Amsterdam!

Katalin Gallyas Gallyas at EZ.Amsterdam.nl
Mon Jul 11 11:54:33 UTC 2011

Dear Jonahtan & all,

Sorry i will not be able to attend this meeting today , because of some conflicting meetings in my agenda, here in Amsterdam.
Feel free to connect me on skype at any other time. (katalola -skyp name)

Pls keep me posted what has been agreed upon! Thanks!

Excuses!

Best regards,

Katalin Gallyas
Policy Advisor

City of Amsterdam
Economische Zaken Amsterdam
Weesperstraat 89, Metropool gebouw, 4e etage
Postbus 2133, 1000 CC Amsterdam
Cell phone +31 6 8320 9166
E-mail Gallyas at EZ.Amsterdam.nl
Internet www.ez.amsterdam.nl
Site about Open Cities  www.opencities.net

Interesse in de digitale nieuwsbrief van Economische Zaken Amsterdam? Meld u hier aan