[ogdcamp] Intro: Michael Hausenblas (DERI/LATC)

Michael Hausenblas michael.hausenblas at deri.org
Tue Jul 12 04:41:24 UTC 2011

All,

Just wanted to thank Jonathan for the opportunity to contribute to the
success of OGD camp and quickly introduce myself: I'm a Web of Data
researcher focusing on Linked (Open) Data, based in Galway, Ireland
working at DERI, NUI Galway. I'm co-ordinating the LATC Support Action
[1] where we publish EU-level data, participating in the LOD2 project
and we are also very active in Ireland, for example, we're maintaining
[2] and are participating in the National Cross-Industry Open Data
Working Group established by Enterprise Ireland, recently.

If you have any questions concerning one of the above activities or
want to learn more about Linked Data and how it may help you in an
Open Data setup, please ping me via email, Twitter (@mhausenblas) or
Google+ [3].

Cheers,
	Michael