[ogdcamp] Tomorrow's Call

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Jul 18 17:15:30 UTC 2011

Hi All,

An update on a couple of things that I was promising to do:

1. I have created weekly milestones in trac.okfn.org (our task
management system) up until the conference. This means people on the
list can:

a) suggest things that we should consider
b) suggest when they should be done by
c) suggest necessary details

and I can package them up into discrete tasks and we can make sure
they get done :)

2. I am in the process of going through contacts from last year's
conference, and ones met in between for ideas of people to invite. I
hope to have this done by lunchtime tomorrow.

Perhaps what would be most useful is if we create a brainstorm of
areas we have covered and then turn to the list for suggestions of
people we may be able to invite from the areas we don't currently have
covered?

@Jonathan, are you going to be able to make the call at 12 tomorrow?

Nice to meet you all!

Lucy