[ogdcamp] Brazilian Transparency Hackers @ ODGCamp 2011

Daniela B. Silva danielabsilva at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 19:20:41 UTC 2011

Hey everyone,

I am Daniela, from Brazil, where I am part of a community of almost 700
hackers and open data activists called Transparency Hacker (Transparência
Hacker in portuguese).

We recently published a guest-post on the OKFN Blog that explains a bit of
what we've been up to here:
http://blog.okfn.org/2011/05/31/hacking-for-transparency-at-brazil%E2%80%99s-major-e-government-conference/

Just to let you all know we just became part of the steering committee and
partners for ODGCamp \o/

We are very excited to help in anything necessary to organize the event -
specially to get some workshops and hands-on activities going on in Warsaw.

So count on us to make this happen - we will be following up the list and
the wiki from now, and you can also contact me by e-mail if you need
anything specific from this part of the world :)

Cheers,

Daniela