[ogdcamp] Intro - Nick Grossman / Civic Commons

Nick Grossman nick at civiccommons.org
Tue Jul 26 16:58:58 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone--

Here's a quick note to introduce myself:  I'm Nick Grossman, managing
director of Civic Commons.  We are excited to be participating in OGDcamp.

Civic Commons (http://civiccommons.org) is a new nonprofit initiative based
in NYC and San Francisco, focused on helping governments and civic
institutions collaboration on technology projects.  We are interested in the
development & sustenance of open source tools for city management, and in
the development of open standards and APIs around civic datasets and
functions.  We are working with a number of cities in the US and abroad to
open-source applications and to collaboratively develop open platforms.

We are looking forward to seeing you at OGDcamp, and to helping make it a
great event!

Best,
Nick

--