[ogdcamp] Let's hack!

Andrew Stott andrew.stott at dirdigeng.com
Wed Jul 20 21:38:02 UTC 2011

Friedrich

If Dragons' Den is too competitive, what about Angels' Arena?  We could look
to some of the established names in Open Data to take on
sponsorship/mentorship/championship of compelling propositions.  I may not
be able to help with the coding (unless it is in Fortran 66 ;-) ) but I'd be
up to do some non-technical championship of a good idea, and I expect my
peers would also be attracted by this.

Andrew