[ogdcamp] Session on opening up city data at #ogdcamp?

Paul Suijkerbuijk paul.suijkerbuijk at ictu.nl
Sat Oct 15 10:05:34 UTC 2011

ehh,

just coming out of the swamp, just as Ton did..

The theme's I wanted to discuss are all in the thursday session, together with Jeanne.

So this might leave the friday 16:30 session open for other purposes.

If the space is not needed, I will use it.

Groeten Paul

Op 15 okt. 2011, om 11:46 heeft Ton Zijlstra het volgende geschreven:

hi all,

I haven't responded yet to this discussion thread, as I was swamped in other things.
But.....there already is a 2 hour session on the programme for city/local data, hosted by me.

We can use that spot for it, right?
This because I was already wondering how to exactly fill those 2 hours. And I proposed the session as a result of similar discussion earlier in e-mail, ao with Julian.

So let's turn 'my' session into this one, and start working on the format.

How does that sound?

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts