[ogdcamp] Session on opening up city data at #ogdcamp?

Martin Kaltenböck kaltenboeckm at punkt.at
Sat Oct 15 10:04:57 UTC 2011

Hi Daniel,

if time is needed we could offer to hold the gld ws on 20th in the afternoon only until 05.00pm (from 2.00pm - 05.00pm then - in total 3 hours would be ok) - then you would have a free slot from 05.00 - 06.00 pm that day if helpful....just let me know - cheers!

Martin

ps: Andre from Switzerland will be on site - maybe we can have a talk about open data in the d-a-ch region instead our missed chat in Berlin with him?

Martin Kaltenböck, CMC
Managing Partner, CFO
Semantic Web Company

Web: http://semantic-web.at