[ogdcamp] Satellite Workshop Venues and Facilities

Tim Davies tim at practicalparticipation.co.uk
Tue Oct 18 10:13:43 UTC 2011

Hello Kasia,

Could you send me some text/info I can use in joining instructions for
participants coming to the Satellite events.

   - E.g. Full address / link to map to find venue
   - Details of room.
   - Details of how to find the rooms (not sure, but from my experience of
   University buildings, some extra directions once you get inside are usually
   handy).

It would also be handy to know what time we can get access to rooms from on
Saturday and Sunday for setting up.

Thanks again,

Tim