[ogdcamp] Satellite Workshop Venues and Facilities

Katarzyna Werner kwerner at centrumcyfrowe.pl
Tue Oct 18 16:14:15 UTC 2011

Hello Tim,

below please find full description about transportation and also link to the
map.

The place is called SWPS (*Warsaw School of Social Sciences and Humanities)*,
the address is Chodakowska 19/31, 03-815 Warszawa.

You will have rooms N221, N222 (for both days). I think it would be best to
ask at the reception desk -they should explain you everything in English :)

Tomorrow Lucy will be having workshop there (same place, different rooms)
and she will check if you can go without Polish-speaking person. If not,
somebody will come and help you on Saturday. You can be there from 8 a.m

Best,

Kasia