[ogdcamp] Satellite event suggestions? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jose M. Alonso josema at webfoundation.org
Fri Sep 16 07:50:21 UTC 2011

Jeanne, although I'm still not fully sure I'll be there (hoping so), you know you can count on me. I'm more than interested in having that dialogue going.

I'm yet to talk to Tim and Rolf (copied) on whether this should be part of the Open Aid workshop on Sat, given WF focus on low and middle income countries, but it might well be both could do. A separate workshop or even/additionally a panel at the plenary camp on the topic would be certainly useful as we try to get more of those countries onboard the Open Data train and all the topics you mentioned need discussion.

Josema.

--

Jose M. Alonso
Program Manager, Open Data