[ogdcamp] Satellite event suggestions? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Javier Ruiz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Mon Sep 19 20:01:19 UTC 2011

I would add a second tier besides open data community of wider civil society
involvement to drive releases of data and ensure benefits.

A minimal version of this (civil society consultation framework) is actually
in the Open Government Partnership required steps for accreditation.

Possibly also a plan to improve public services making use of the data?
capacity building, ICT procurement, KPIs,

Javier