[ok-london-announce] Open Visualisation Workshop Dates

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri May 2 17:17:23 UTC 2008

Hi all,

As you know we've been in the process of organising an open-source
visualisation workshop, due to take place in London later this May:

   http://okfn.org/wiki/OpenVisualisation/Workshop

Charles Armstrong of Trampoline Systems [1] has kindly offered to host
the event at their HQ near Old Street [2]. They produce great (award
winning, in fact!) visualisations using Prefuse and I think it would be
great to have our first workshop there.

However, it would be better for them to push the date back a little into
late May, so I have extended the doodle page to reflect this:

   http://doodle.ch/gf48n9pvmimzpkzv

It would be great if people could add/amend the dates they are free to
include these dates, so we can confirm the date with Charles and start
promoting the event ASAP!

Warm regards,

Jonathan

[1] http://www.trampolinesystems.com/