[ok-london-announce] OpenSpending meetup, London

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Sep 26 13:44:39 UTC 2011

Hi All,

We're pleased to announce the first OpenSpending London meetup!

On *Tuesday, 4th October* in the evening, we will be having a very *informal
get-together *over some *drinks *to sit and chat *OpenSpending* and *Spending
Stories*.

*JOIN US! *
*
It doesn't matter if you have been actively involved, or just lurking on the
mailing list, we'd love to meet you if you are in the area and interesting
in opening up financial data. *We would *particularly* love to see
any*journalists
*looking to get hands-on with spending data.

*Where: *The Betjeman Arms, St Pancras International, Pancras Road, Kings
Cross, London, NW1 2QP
*When:* Tuesday 4th October, 6:30pm ish - 8:30pm or later - join us whenever
you can.

Register here: http://openspendinglondon.eventbrite.com/

N.B.
- Please register / RSVP so we know how many spaces to save!
- Please note, this event is the *day after* the Open Data LONDON
meetup<http://londonopendata.eventbrite.com/>- join us for both if you
can!

Looking forward to actually meeting some of you in real life!

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers
Community Coordinator