[ok-ox-discuss] Starting Open Knowledge Oxford...

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Apr 24 14:45:06 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Just a quick note to ask what we should do to get Open Knowledge Oxford
going...

How did it go at the Geek night? Was there any mention of the meetups?
We should certainly invite JP Stacey to join this list, and circulate
the URL for the wiki page:

   http://okfn.org/wiki/LocalGroups/OxfordGroup

I met a few people on Monday/Tuesday who expressed an interest in
getting involved in an open knowledge group in Oxford - so I'll follow
that up asap.

Perhaps we could have a first meetup on a week night sometime later in
May? Or is that a bad time? If we can get a range of dates we can have a
poll using doodle:

   http://doodle.ch/main.html

Joseph: I also thought it could be interesting to have an event on open
archaeology. What do you think?

Warm regards,

Jonathan