[ok-ox-discuss] Starting Open Knowledge Oxford...

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 13:18:00 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

Geek night seemed to be a success although there was no mention of
Open Knowledge Oxford, at least not to me. The organisers of BarCamp
Oxford were there to discuss their event, however.

I'm keen on a meetup and fairly flexible with regard to dates,
although I would like to be on holiday towards the end of May, but
nothing has been arranged yet.

I think an Open Archaeology event would be very positive and would be
keen to work on it. What sort of format, content, structure did you
have in mind?

All the best,

Joseph