[ok-edinburgh] Open Knowledge Scotland event is now being advertised!

Robin Rice R.Rice at ed.ac.uk
Tue Apr 6 15:44:55 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm not sure we have told this list, so we've cleaned up the eventbrite
page and begun advertising the event. Please remember to register at:

http://okscotland.eventbrite.com/

Also, note that we've changed the name to Open Knowledge Scotland
instead of OK Edinburgh (though this list is still called ok-edinburgh).

At the moment when anyone registers, if they have opted to give a
lightning talk, their tentative title shows up next to their name on the
eventbrite page. People can go back and edit their registration at any time.

Please feel free to use the summary on the page to forward to interested
people and lists.

Perhaps people could report here where they have forwarded to a list, so
we can keep track of where it's been advertised. Or suggest a list to
send to.

So far it has been sent to:
JISC-repositories at jiscmail.ac.uk
repository-ops at lists.ed.ac.uk (An IS staff list for people working on
repositories)
eudl at lists.ed.ac.uk (EDINA and Data Library staff list)

cheers,

--

Robin Rice

R.Rice at ed.ac.uk
0131 651 1317 (M, W, F)
0131 651 1431 (T, Th)
http://www.ed.ac.uk/is/data-library

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.