[ok-scotland] Fwd: ScotGovCamp...it's almost here

Jo Walsh metazool at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 10:05:33 UTC 2010

On 30/07/2010 07:45, Paola Di Maio wrote:
> An obvious synergy between this LOD/SWIG group, the OKF and the Gov camp
> tomorrow
>
> I hope to see some related  talks on Saturday, if nothing else, about
> the nice possibilities for collaboration between
> these three communities?
>
> Or maybe I ll pitch the pilot?

I'm looking forward to ScotGovCamp. It seems completely open -
but not intending to jump up and speak, just to listen hard and try to
carry back useful thoughts and connections to folks in other spheres.

http://scotgovcamp.eventbrite.com/
I recognise quite a few but not many of the names, so am guessing there
will be a decent amount of overlap with OKScotland's attendee list.

Lesley Thompson says on Twitter, "I'll be up the Informatics Forum from
1530 onwards for pre #ScotGovCamp preparations if anyone would like to
join me..." so i'll think about dropping by to say hello at 4 (but won't
go to the evening drinks tonight). @lelil also mentions that there are a
few more registration slots now left after drop-outs.

see some of you there, then,

jo