[ok-scotland] ScotGovCamp - Informatics, 31 July

Lesley.Thomson at scotland.gsi.gov.uk Lesley.Thomson at scotland.gsi.gov.uk
Mon Jun 14 08:48:46 UTC 2010

Hi folks

This is indeed interesting...I wonder where they've been publicising
this event as this is the first I've heard about it.

You may be interested to know that I'm organising a GovCamp at the
Informatics Forum on 31 July - which will be completely user-generated.
The focus will be on digital engagement (in all its various forms) and
it'd be great to get lots of non-gov folk there so we can get as wide a
perspective as possible (and avoid spending the whole time navel
gazing!).

There's more information on my blog
<http://mea-mea-culpa.blogspot.com/2010/06/second-scotgovcamp-blog-post.
html> , or you can sign up online <http://scotgovcamp.eventbrite.com/> .

Cheers.

Lesley

Lesley Thomson

Knowledge Management Officer, Scottish Centre for Regeneration

*:  0141 271 3738  *: www.partnersinregeneration.com

Connecting you to evidence, expertise and excellence