[ok-scotland] Fwd: [ELECTRON] puredata meetup saturday afternoon 12th june

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Jun 7 21:22:17 UTC 2010

But 'pure data' is an open source graphical programming environment
for audio and video, no? I don't think it has anything to do with data
as in 'open data', 'raw data', 'government data', 'scientific data',
and so on *per se* -- unless you plan to do something pretty radical
with it... ;-)

Jonathan