[ok-scotland] Fwd: [ELECTRON] puredata meetup saturday afternoon 12th june

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Jun 7 22:18:00 UTC 2010

Yes I'm sure its possible! In fact several years ago I was interested
in using technologies like motion sensors + PD/Max to create
interactive audiovisual interfaces to large and complex datasets, but
I guess I've become a little distracted with *getting* the data in a
reusable form in the first place! I'm not sure if anyone has done this
kind of thing -- and would be most interested to hear if anyone knows.

Just checking you weren't confusing this with anything to do with open
data/raw data per se -- as it will probably be more artists/hackers
rather than folks interested in using/sharing public information
(though hopefully these intersect). ;-)

Jonathan