[ok-scotland] Fwd: Repository Fringe 2010: 2/3 September

Nicola Osborne nicola.osborne at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jun 23 11:53:40 UTC 2010

A follow up to my earlier email on Repository Fringe 2010...

The Get Involved page has been added here:
http://eris.lib.ed.ac.uk/repofringe/?page_id=128

Thanks,
Nicola.

Social Media Officer

EDINA website:
http://www.edina.ac.uk/

t: 0131 651 3873
e: nicola.osborne at ed.ac.uk

a: EDINA/Data Library Services for University of Edinburgh
   The University of Edinburgh, Main Library Building,
   George Square, Edinburgh, EH8 9LJ

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.