[ok-edinburgh] Eventbrite page?

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Mon Mar 1 22:56:41 UTC 2010

dear all,

I made a quick eventbrite entry for Open Knowledge Edinburgh, to see how
it looked. It doesn't look too bad to me - thoughts?

http://okedinburgh.eventbrite.com/

Robin noted that MyEd has an event signup system but i would like to
make it clear that attendees outside the University are welcome,
encouraged (even if none actually appear).

Anyone had a bad experience with eventbrite i should know about? ;)

Thanks again Robin for sorting out the date with Michael quickly.

It would be good to get out an announcement written and sent out soon.

cheers,

jo