[ok-edinburgh] Open Knowledge Scotland

Stuart Macdonald stuart.macdonald at ed.ac.uk
Thu May 6 13:05:57 UTC 2010

Dear All,

Many thanks for signing up to give a lightning talk at the OK Scotland
event to be held in InSpace at the Informatics Forum, University of
Edinburgh on 13 May 2010.

You'll be pleased to hear that we are fully booked and not only are we
extremely pleased with the number of delegates wishing to give a short
presentation or 'lightning talk', but both range and topicality of
content are also exciting and should engender much discussion and comment.

In order for us to accommodate each talk we're allocating a maximum of 7
minutes per talk. We aim to have Q&A after each of the three sets of
lightning talks however the exact format of the programme is currently
being finalised.

In order that we can complete the programme drafting exercise could I
please ask you to respond to the following questions:

1. Do you still intend to give a lightning talks?

If yes,

2. Please provide the title for the talk that will be posted on the wiki
(http://wiki.okfn.org/okscotland#preview) and the EventBrite space.

3. Any technical requirements (incl. operating system, using
powerpoint/prezi etc)?

4. Do you have any other special requirements?

We shall also be sending out a further message to all delegates with
general information, directions etc.

We look forward to hearing from you.

regards
Stuart Macdonald
on behalf of the OK Scotland team

EDINA & Data Library,
University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.