[ok-edinburgh] iDEA lab: Open Knowledge Edinburgh 13 May

Jo Walsh jo.walsh at ed.ac.uk
Thu May 6 14:39:22 UTC 2010

dear Ronnie, thanks for this, advice is noted.

On 06/05/2010 12:05, Ronnie Johnston wrote:
> Looking through your booking form I note that you may be organising some
> wine for your event at Inspace. Can I advise you that Inspace does not allow
> the consumption of red wine or any food with a red colouring, to avoid
> staining of the white surfaces of Inspace.

I have some questions about the setup in Inspace:

1) if we want to make sound recordings / use an induction loop, is there
a microphone set up in the space, and do we need an Informatics
technician to help

2) Is it difficult to get stuff onto the projector wall, what formats
does it accept for slides.

Would it be possible for a couple of us to come and visit a couple of
days before the event and check out the technical details,

yours,

jo
--
Jo Walsh