[ok-scotland] possible grant?

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Mon May 17 10:59:11 UTC 2010

I think the proposed work of this group may qualify for this grant

is anyone from OKS up for putting together a proposal, along the lines of
the issues discussed ?

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Grants

also, i am in Cambridge 1-4 June, perhaps I can meet other OKF people who
may be there as well and chat a bit
(Rufus is on this list now, right?)

cheers

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Robin Rice <R.Rice at ed.ac.uk> wrote:

> May I suggest inviting the delegates to subscribe themselves instead?
>
> Then we are following good opt-in practice, and they can subscribe with the
> correct email that will not bounce on their first post.
>
> cheers,
> RR
>

> Jo Walsh wrote:
>
>> dear all,
>>
>> As you'll notice from the headers, this is the new alias for the
>> ok-edinburgh list - ok-scotland at lists.okfn.org
>>
>> Plan is to subscribe everyone who registered for OKScotland, see if that
>> provides any use as general discussion forum.
>>
>> Sorry no advance notice of the list name change, wanted to get it quickly
>> sorted out right before Rufus left Edinburgh.
>>
>> cheers,
>>

>> jo
>> --

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Robin Rice
> EDINA and Data Library
> University of Edinburgh
>
> R.Rice at ed.ac.uk
> 0131 651 1317 (M, W, F)
> 0131 651 1431 (T, Th)
> http://www.ed.ac.uk/is/data-library

Paola Di Maio
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
Albert Einstein