[ok-scotland] possible grant?

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Mon May 17 12:11:33 UTC 2010

dear Paula,

On 17/05/2010 11:59, Paola Di Maio wrote:
> http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Grants

This does look relevant, thanks for circulating Paola.

You would think of this in terms of workshop organising or more of an
implementation project (such as a Scottish CKAN instance)?

> also, i am in Cambridge 1-4 June, perhaps I can meet other OKF people
> who may be there as well and chat a bit
> (Rufus is on this list now, right?)

Not as yet, just invited him.

Glad to hear you'll be in Cambridge, also worth chatting with the
wheredoesmymoneygo.org team there - Alastair and Lisa - i think that's
around the timing they were hoping for a Big Release...

cheers,

jo