[ok-scotland] possible grant?

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Mon May 17 12:22:53 UTC 2010

I am thinking of a public open linked data pilot in Scotland, for example,

a workshop could be organised as part of that effort....

thanks for the pointer to the ppl in Cam, I ll look them up, and hopefully
we can can work with them too
as part of the above

i d like to share these xls I got from the government, shall I link them to
the wiki?

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Jo Walsh <jo at frot.org> wrote:

> dear Paula,
>

> On 17/05/2010 11:59, Paola Di Maio wrote:
>
>> http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Grants
>>

> This does look relevant, thanks for circulating Paola.
>
> You would think of this in terms of workshop organising or more of an
> implementation project (such as a Scottish CKAN instance)?
>

>  also, i am in Cambridge 1-4 June, perhaps I can meet other OKF people
>> who may be there as well and chat a bit
>> (Rufus is on this list now, right?)
>>

> Not as yet, just invited him.
>
> Glad to hear you'll be in Cambridge, also worth chatting with the
> wheredoesmymoneygo.org team there - Alastair and Lisa - i think that's
> around the timing they were hoping for a Big Release...
>

> cheers,
>

> jo

Paola Di Maio
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
Albert Einstein